ZIP Code Boundary Data
High Precision ZIP Code Boundaries
- Enhanced USPS data
- Boundary Polygon + Centroid
- Comprehensive national coverage
- Updated Every Quarter
- Multiple data formats to fit your needs
- Strict methods to align with streets and eliminate overlaps
Available Data Formats:
- ESRI - Shapefile (.shp)
- Google Display - KML (.kml)
- DB Loadable - WKT (.txt)
- DB Loadable - MySQL™ (.sql)
- DB Loadable - SQL Server (.sql)
- DB Loadable - Post GIS (.sql)
- Comma Separated Values (.csv)
ZIP Code boundary data shows direct marketers where their prospects live, helping them to develop efficient strategies and target campaigns and help web developers add relevance to search capabilities. ZIP Code Boundaries also allow local searches by ZIP Code to display an area on a map with points of interest. Of course, the more accurate the ZIP Code data, the better the marketing and search results.
Are you using old ZIP Code data? How much are inaccuracies costing your business? ZIP-Codes.com has the most accurate ZIP Code GIS data available. We build ZIP Codes from the individual address up and align boundaries with streets to represent on-the-ground reality. And, we keep ZIP Code data up-to-date with the frequent changes driven by USPS expansions and consolidation.
It’s tempting to cut corners on the complex processing of millions of addresses in the United States, but we never do. Instead, data and GIS experts apply strict methodology to ensure that every 5 digit ZIP Code, along with ZIP+4 Codes, accurately directs business investments.