Store Locator Features
Store Locator Terms of Service
- There is no limit on the number of page views you may generate per day using the Store Locator. However, if you expect more than 100,000 page views per day, please contact us in advance so we can ensure uninterrupted service.
- You may use the Store Locator in websites only.
- Your service must be freely accessible to end users. Intranets, Backend Systems, and other private networks must use the Premium version of the Store Locator.
- You may not alter or obscure the logos or attribution on the map.
- ZIP-Codes.com will upgrade the Store Locator periodically, and you must update your site to use the new versions of the API if required. Zip-Codes.com will notify you of updates via email.
- There are some uses of the Store Locator that we just don't want to see. For instance, we do not want to see maps that identify the places to buy illegal drugs in a city, or any similar illegal activity. We also want to respect people's privacy, so the API should not be used to identify private information about private individuals. Remember that we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the service at any time.
- The Store Locator will be linked to the domain entered during registration, and only accessible on that domain. Premium accounts may have additional domains, but will still be available only on those registered domains.
- You may not use our service in any manner that would overload our systems. If we see that you are using it in any manner that it was not intended for, we will warn you, at which time you must cease using it in that manner. Further abuse may lead to suspension or termination.
- We don't use any of your customer information for any solicitation or for any purpose other than making your store locator work correctly.