ZIP Code Radius Map
Order a custom made ZIP Code Radius Map. You choose the centerpoint ZIP Code and the radius (up to 50 miles). We'll generate a custom map just for you. To make our 5-digit Zip Code maps easier to read, we color neighboring
ZIP codes uniquely plus we highlight every ZIP Code with its city name, zip code boundaries, county boundaries and highways.
Our digital Printable Maps were created using high resolution digital imagery and have been optimized for printed output, which allows for easy desktop use and reprint.
Download Sample Map
Solves business needs:
- Retail Chain Locators
- Direct Mailers
- Small Businesses
- Telecommunications Companies
- Banks/Credit Unions
- Media/Print Advertising
- and more
Advantages of our Maps:
- Full 5-digit ZIP Code boundaries
- Delivered Electronically - no hidden shipping fees
- Clean, practical map colors and styles
- Order only what you need
- 1 year access to download from our site
- PDF format maps are standard
- View them right on your computer and print as many as you need
We notify you by email that the map is ready for download (usually same day but always within 24 hours assuming no weekends or holidays). This map is custom to your needs and provides the flexibility necessary for your business.
Please note that because we custom make each map, custom radius maps are not refundable unless there is a mistake on it, so please download our samples above before purchasing.
(we store your map for 1 year in your account so you can log in and download it at any time)
Get information on how to print your maps, resize them, find information, or even use parts of it in another application. It's all covered in the Zip Code Map Readme.
To save the file to your hard drive, right click on the link above and choose "Save Target As".
By purchasing a map, you agree to the following:
- Maps are not delivered immediately as they need time to be generated. Delivery can take up to two business days but are usually delivered on the same day depending on the time ordered.
- Depending on the radius chosen, the map image may range from 11x17 inches to 4x4 feet.
- Each map will include ZIP Code boundaries, county boundaries, and highways.
- All ZIP Code areas will be outlined and labeled with the 5-digit ZIP code. The USPS changes ZIP code areas frequently: our data is updated monthly. Minor discrepancies may occur.
- ZIP Codes will be shaded in one of 5 colors, for easier differentiation between nearby ZIPs.
- Where possible, ZIP codes will also be labeled with the city name
- Box-level or "point" ZIP Codes will not appear.
- Some labels may overlap.
- The center point will be shown as a red star. A radius ring will appear based on the map radius you
chose. Up to 2 radius rings can be added, to be labeled in the same manner.
- County areas will be outlined and labeled.
- Highways will be colored red or black and labeled with appropriate shields. In cases where a highway changes into a non-highway classified road, the highway may appear to "end". Major highways are the lowest level of street detail.
- For maps of entire states only: Insets for high density areas will be provided as appropriate.
- The map legend will include symbols, colors, and labels for all map elements. We reserve the right to modify styles as appropriate to achieve the best cartographic representation.
- Each map will include information and any applicable copyright notices. Any duplication, digital or paper, in whole or in part must retain this information.
Provided electronically in PDF format. Depending on the radius chosen, the map image may range from 11x17 inches to 4x4 feet. Exact size will depend on the area being mapped. These maps are intended for digital use but may be printed for wall maps using wide-format printers.
Have you purchased a Custom ZIP Code Radius Map? You can download your map at anytime in your account tools, map downloads.