Zip-Codes.com Maps Terms of Service
BY CHECKING THE "ACCEPT" BOX, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- All Maps (except 50 state CD) are delivered as an electronic download from our website.
- You will be able to re-download your state and county map(s) for 12 months from date of purchase.
- If ordering a State or County Map, you will be able to download within 1 business day of ordering. During the week, this can be be as quick as a couple hours.
- If ordering the 50 State CD, it will be delivered via the USPS to the shipping address provided in the order.
By purchasing a map, you agree to the following:
- Each map will include ZIP Code boundaries, county boundaries, and highways.
- All ZIP Code areas will be outlined and labeled with the 5-digit ZIP code. The USPS changes ZIP code areas frequently: our data is updated monthly. Minor discrepancies may occur.
- ZIP Codes will be shaded in one of 5 colors, for easier differentiation between nearby ZIPs.
- Where possible, ZIP codes will also be labeled with the city name
- Box-level or “point” ZIP Codes will not appear.
- Some labels may overlap.
- County areas will be outlined and labeled.
- Highways will be colored red or black and labeled with appropriate shields. In cases where a highway changes into a non-highway classified road, the highway may appear to “end”.
- For maps of entire states only: Insets for high density areas will be provided as appropriate.
- The map legend will include symbols, colors, and labels for all map elements. We reserve the right to modify styles as appropriate to achieve the best cartographic representation.
- Each map will include information and any applicable copyright notices. Any duplication, digital or paper, in whole or in part must retain this information.
Provided electronically in PDF format with an image size of at least 2'x3' up to 6'x6' for states, 8.5x11 inches to 4'x6' for counties. Exact size will depend on the area being mapped. State-level maps for CA, TX, FL, NY, PA, and MI come in two-page map format because of size. These maps are intended for digital use but may be printed for wall maps using wide-format printers.